With the implementation of any of the below Cost Containment Services, MBAA can substantially reduce medical costs for your organization.
We encourage you to contact MBAA to develop a plan specific for your organization. Please contact our office @ 540-904-5872 to speak to a cost containment specialist or email an inquiry to
MBAA's Self-Insured Cost Containment Services include:
- Contract--Benefit Analysis - Improper, vague, or omitted language contained in TPA service agreements, plan descriptions, and TPA reports can translate into excessive overpayments.
- Employer Cost Containment Seminars - Train your HR staff to become a "watch dog" over your money.
- Employee Incentive Programs - educate your employees! Engage the services of people that can make a difference in your healthcare costs.
MBAA's Fully-Funded Cost Containment services include:
- Reducing premiums for the company and its employees by lowering overall medical expenses
- Negotiating lower renewal premiums
- Holding insurance companies liable to their contractual obligations
MBAA’s State and Federal Cost Containment seminars address:
- Compliance with Federal Billing Guidelines
- Conformance with medical records
- Charges in excess of “fair and reasonable” pricing